Wednesday, June 14, 2023

wednesday...2019-2020 School Year (double page layout)

Hello there!
Thank you stopping by! I've been enjoying my summer break and even made time to make this double layout for my Teacher scrapbook album.

You see, started started working as a teacher during the 2019-2020 school year, which is the same year that the pandemic hit here in the US and I knew I had to record it because it was a really tough year.

Here's my double sided layout together:

Below is the left side of the layout, which is based on one of the monthly sketches on scrapbook.com. That layout was a s ingle page but I extended it to turn it into a double layout. I have hidden journaling in the two tags behind the 6"x4" photo on the top.


and here's the right side of the layout.

Below you can see some close ups of the clusters, which are all made from scraps.  The two strips of paper and black die cut letters are also made from scraps. The background black paper and light blue letter paper are from 2 different paper stacks that I've had forever. It was time to use them!





Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!