Thursday, September 15, 2011

thursday...AWDML September 15 Reveal- The Greeting Farm (1/3)

I hope that everyone is having a great morning! Today is the 15th which means that it's reveal day at A Walk Down Memory Lane! Like I've mentioned before, this month's featured manufacturers are American Crafts and The Greeting Farm  and for you, this means that for the entire month American Craft and The Greeting Farm products are 25% off over at AWDML!

Today, I'll be sharing with you a layout that I made using a The Greeting Farm stamp.



Supplies
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: DCWV "The Mariposa Stack";
flowers: Recollections mini orange roses;
bling: Ranger Stickles "Waterfall, Black Diamond, Diamond", Ranger glimmer mist "Frost";
tools: Tim Holtz paper distresser, Pazzles inspiration;
other: Photoshop CS4, Epson Printer

For this layout, I used one of the very popular stamps by The Greeting Farm, Flutter from the Anya Collection. From now until the end of the month I will be showing you projects that I made with her using different mediums to color her.


For this particular one, I actually stamped the image onto white cardstock and scanned it. I then colored the image using Photoshop CS4 and printed it on photo paper. I hand cut it, stickled her and added her to my project. I like doing this because the finished image looks flawless!

I used an array of different colors and font Thickers from American Craft as I stocked up this month since they are 25% off at AWDML! I used an old paper stack by DCWV (The Mariposa Stack) that I've had sitting on my stash for a few years now. I loved working with the turquoise/orange color combo on a girl layout! I handcut and machine stitched the banner that I used. I like how festive the layout looks because of it!


For the flowers, I designed and cut them using my Pazzles Inspiration. I then glimmer misted some of them with my Frost glimmer mist to give them some depth. I finished them off by layering them and adding a small orange rose by Recollection that I've had in my stash for a while. Doesn't it feel good to use up those products that you've had for a while?

I really like how this layout turned out! I forgot to mention that I got the inspiration for this layout from a double pager by Linda Harper. Thanks Linda!  :)

That's all for now but do come back tomorrow as I have new projects to share with you!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!