Wednesday, September 14, 2011

tuesday...AWDML September 1 Reveal-American Crafts (3/3)

Hello bloggers! Today I want to share with you the card that I made using the American Crafts Campy Trails collection.



Supplies-
cardstock: American Craft-(Chestnut);
patterned paper: American Crafts-Campy Trails (Caribou Creek, Wolf Creek);
bling: Ranger Stickles Diamond;
letter stickers: Basic Grey Hello Luscious Mini Mono Alpha Stickers;
alphas: American Crafts Thicker Stickers Foam Giggles Blue;
other: cardboard,


I was going for a masculine card using this collection but I think it can be used for either sex. I handmade the cupcake using the circles for the Wolf Creek pattern paper.  I added just a bit of stickles to them to add some dimension. The base of the cupcake is a piece of cardboard that I handcut and inked.


I had a lot of fun making this card and absolutely love how it turned out! Remember that this month only all  American Crafts and The Greeting Farm products are 25% off over at AWDML! It's a great time to stock up on those Thickers! ;-)

Hope you have a great day and don't forget to come back tomorrow for The Greeting Farm stamp reveal. You don't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!