Saturday, November 19, 2011

saturday...AWDML November 15 Reveal-Maya Road (2/4)

Happy Saturday! I'm blogging from Gainesville, GA today! My hubby and I decided to visit my uncle and his family since we haven't seen them in a while and now that we moved to Kissimmee, we are only 8 hrs away from them (it used to be 12 so yes, I'm saying it is closer but not close!). :)

Anyway, yesterday was my little cousin's birthday and to honor her 11th birthday I'm going to share with you a card that I made for her using Maya Road products!

Here is the card:

Supplies-
cardstock: Recollections; 
paper: Jillibean Soup
ink: Stazon Archival Ink-Jet Black, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo, Embossing Distress Ink, Ranger Embossing Powder Clear; 
stamp: Maya Road Stamp Sheet Doilies, Prima Notary Stamp, Heartfelt Creations Flora Grande 2 precut Set (HCPC 3374); 
bling: Maya Road Mist-Blue Agave; 
tools: Cuttlebug machine, Pazzles Inspiration; 
other: sewing machine

It is a very simple but elegant design. I made the blue paper using my tutorial and misted over it with Maya Road Blue Agave mist which I absolutely love! It's so shiny and has a great color pigment!

here is a close up of the embellies:


This card is based on my brand new sketch that i made for this past Friday's newsletter for A Walk Down Memory Lane. If you don't receive it yet, you can sign up or view it here. It is amazing and it comes every Friday filled with awesome tips/techniques, step by step, tutorials, sketches and inspiration!

Here is the sketch:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today. If you like this sketch, use it on a card and share with us over at the AWDML blog or Facebook page. We would love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!