Saturday, June 9, 2012

saturday...M&M's World Layout

Today's post will be a quick one. i just want to share with you the layout I made using the flowers from yesterday's tutorial (found HERE).


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: BoBunny Time Piece Collection;
pearls: Want to Scrap Baby Bling Pearls (LaCreme), Prima Flower Centers;
ink: Tim Holtz (Vintage Photo), Memento Black Archival Ink;
pens: Signo White Pen;
stamps: Prima Notary Stamp;
glitter: Rangers Stickles (Diamond);
medium: Tim Holtz Distress Crackle Paint (Clear);
tools: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die, Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Foliage die, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser, Pazzles Inspiration Machine;
other: twine, sewing machine, buttons, pop dots

I took the picture of my hubby with the red M&M at M&M's World here in Orlando, FL. The store is simply amazing and every time we go tho Florida Mall we stop at this store!


Here's a close up pf the flowers that I made. (You can find a tutorial on how to make these HERE). I added stickles tot he edges and a Prima Flower Center to their centers.


I did my journaling in white. I love how it looks! I made the circle out of chipboard. I inked it with Vintage Photo and added crackle paint. I finished by wrapping twine around it to make it more masculine.


The smaller M&M picture I got off the internet. I plan on replacing it with my own since I want to go back to the store and take a picture of this area myself but for now, this one will do. :) I added a row of different colored buttons to mimic the M&M's. I cut the title using my Pazzles Inspiration and ran it through the Cuttlebug machine to emboss it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!