Tuesday, June 19, 2012

tuesday...Scrap That! June Kit-Layout #2

Happy Tuesday! Today I want to share with you another layout that I made with Scrap That! June Kit.

Celebrating our engagement
I used the Main Kit and the Embellishment add-on for this layout. The doily is from my stash. 

This picture was taken at my husband's parent house when they had my family over to celebrate our engagement. I turned the photo black and white because it was too busy and I wanted the focus to be on the people in the picture and not on their brightly colored clothes (*wink*). 

I had fun with this one by using lots of pretty pink blooms. Since it was an engagement photo and both my hubby and I were there, I went with a blue/pink (his/hers) color combo.

Here are some close ups of the layout:


I just loved the wide lace included in this month's kit! I cut it up a bit to use it in this area so that it wouldn't take as much space.


Close up of the beautiful blooms!


I added my journaling directly unto the background paper which actually had journaling lines!


Close up of my two color title


More details of the flowers and butterflies.


Last close up of the beautiful blooms, lace and butterflies.

Thanks for stopping by today and come back soon as I'll be sharing the rest of the projects that I made for Scrap That! Kit with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!