Sunday, May 26, 2013

sunday...ScrapThat! May Kit-Gift Set (Project #3)

Happy Saturday! I hope that you are having a wonderful weekend so far! Hubby is off this weekend so we are taking it easy.

Today I want to quickly share with you my OTP project that I made with my ScrapThat! May Anniversary Kit.

"Birthday card and Box Set" 
I used the Main Kit only for this birthday set. I picked up the wooden box at the dollar store and figured I'd alter it.

here's a close up of the card. I embossed a Heartfelt Creations doily stamp on the vellum included in this kit and fuzzy cut it and added it to my projects.


Another view of the card.

Like I said before, I picked up this little wooden box at the dollar store a few weeks back and I figured it would be great for altering. I painted it with acrylic paint and added some crackle finish for an antique look.

Here's the box opened up with a little necklace gift.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!