Tuesday, May 28, 2013

tuesday...ScrapThat! May Kit-Layout #3

Hello Bloggers, welcome back! Today I want to share with you my last layout using ScrapThat! Anniversary May Kit!


"Mr. and Mrs. Doria" Layout
This layout is based on Dusty Attic April Sketch. I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On for this layout. The doily, small flowers, and Dusty Attic chipboard are from my stash.

This is a wedding picture of my hubby and I as we were being introduced as Mr. and Mrs. during out reception. I can't believe that it has now been 4 yrs since our wedding day!


I love how this little corner turned out!


I fuzzy cut the balloon from the background paper and brought it up over the hexagon piecing. I thought it was too pretty to be covered up!


Yummy-looking DA chippie-Am I the only one that loves how the chipboard looks with crackle paint on it?


Close up of the cluster. This layout turned out to be very blingy at the end! :)


My handmade title is one of the only things I kept cohesive throughout the album (along with the color green). I die cut it with my Pazzles machine and run it through the Cuttlebug to emboss and finish it by adding stickles to the raised areas.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Come back tomorrow for a Sneak Peek of ScrapThat! June kit! The Blog Hop is this Friday and you wont want to miss it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!