Monday, July 29, 2013

monday...picture turned into a canvas (Easy Canvas Prints)

Easy Canvas Prints asked me to review one of their canvas recently. I really love the look of canvas prints and this one turned out beautifully!

Here is my 8"x10" canvas:

I ordered it from Easy Canvas Prints and arrived in about a week! Easy Canvas Prints will turn your photos to canvas for a very economical price! The quality is outstanding as the canvas material that Easy Canvas Prints uses is top notch and archival quality (this is important for *this* scrapbooker!). The colors are bright, sharp and true to the original picture. If you are using your own photo (like I did!), Easy Canvas Prints offers a variety of enhancements including B/W and sepia conversion, retouching, and photo collages for you to choose from. They also have different canvas wrap depths (I ordered mine .75") as well as border options. Their website is really easy to use too!

Check them out right now and order your canvas today!
Check out these awesome canvas pictures!

Follow Me

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!