Tuesday, July 30, 2013

tuesday...It's Official Wedding Layout

Happy Tuesday again! I was browsing challenges and came across this gorgeous sketch by C'est Magnifique and just had to try it!

Here's their July sketch:

and my very loose interpretation of it:

Of course, this is yet another wedding layout! I know you must be tired of wedding pictures by now but I promise that I'm almost done with my album! These pictures are from when we signed the marriage certificate with our witnesses. Instead of one picture I used 4 smaller photos to include one of each of us signing the certificate. I added some small flower clusters along with my wedding album font (cut with my Pazzles Inspiration) and handmade butterflies and leaves.

Here are some close up pictures of my layout:








Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate you comments! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!