Thursday, October 31, 2013

thursday...Swirlydoos October Kit Layout #4

I'm back today with a brand new layout that I made for Swirlydoos using their October Kit, The Sweetest Thing!


I decided to use this kit for another layout for my Bahamas cruise pictures since the colors are so much fun for vacation pictures! This picture was taken when we first got in the cruise ship and I love how the orange in the picture matches perfectly with the papers!


I added a small flower cluster to the bottom left corner of the page. I made a little knot with the ribbon included in the kit and tucked it into my flower cluster. I also added another bird cage right next to the printed bird on the pattern paper.


On the other side of the photo, I added some fuzzy cut shapes with birds and birdcages. These papers are great for fuzzy cutting since the images are gorgeous!


I did some water distressing to the mat around the photo and used the Distrezz-it-All tool for the background paper itself. I added another sweet butterfly right next to the title

Come back tomorrow and I'll show you how you can use this kit for a masculine layout! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!