Wednesday, October 30, 2013

wednesday...Heartfelt Creations

Today this is a bittersweet post as I'm sharing my last project for Heartfelt Creations. I've been with them for 2 years now and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to have designed along with Linda and Emma Lou and the rest of the DT. I will surely miss you all!

So, for today's goodbye post, I made a Get Well Soon card using the newest collection.

Supplies-
Heartfelt Creations:
HCPC 3480 Brookside Manor PreCut Set
HCPC 3565 Recovery Wishes PreCut Set
HCD 723 Garden Romance Die
HCDP1 237 Antiquity Paper Collection
452255 Grand Calibur

Other:
StazOn Archival Ink (Jet Black), Rangers Stickles (Diamond), Kaisercraft Peach Rhinestones, Tattered Angels Sunflower Glimmer Mist, Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink (Shabby Pink, Luscious Lime), yellow ribbon


Here's a close up of the 6"x6" card. I fuzzy cut the bouquet and added some ribbon, a butterfly and rhinestones to my card. i wanted to create a simple but elegant Get well soon card and I accomplished it by using the gorgeous papers from the new collection.

Here is the step by step write-up for this project:
Trim the 6”x6” card base pre-printed pattern paper. Carefully cut two slits on either side of the white center big enough to run ribbon through it. Stamp the sentiment on the white center and run a yellow ribbon through it, as shown. Adhere the 6”x6” card base over a 6”x6” cardstock.  Stamp and color using Smooch paints two floral images and fuzzy cut them. Add over the bottom right side of the sentiment, layering them. Add a small yellow bow over it. Stamp and die cut a small butterfly and glimmer mist yellow. Add to the left side of the sentiment. Finish by adding a rhinestone to each corner of the card and to the body of the butterfly. Add stickles to the stamped sentiment and flowers.

Before you go, I'd like to say THANK YOU to Linda and Emma Lou for this amazing opportunity that you gave me to design for such a wonderful company. Also, congrats to the new and continuing DT!

(I made this card August 2012 and it's one of my favs!)

Thanks again for stopping by my blog today and remember to go to the Heartfelt Creations BLOG and check out what the other designers made this week and to meet the new team!

Follow Me

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards as always!! We are going to miss you sweetie! Please keep in touch and good luck with everything!! Hugs and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I will miss you on the HC DT, but I will see you on Swirlydoos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really going to miss seeing your HC projects...always the best pages and cards. Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really going to miss seeing your wonderful scrapbook pages and your cards on the HC site. Your projects are always the best! Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!