Tuesday, October 29, 2013

tuesday......Swirlydoos October Kit Layout #3

Today I'm sharing a fun vacation layout that I made for my Bahamas Cruise Album 2013.

For this layout, I went with a more playful and bright approach to the kit. My mother in law took this picture of my hubby and at Bahamas last May during our cruise and  I just love it!


 I painted the trim included in the kit bright orange with the Silk paint included in the kit to add a pop of color and I used the rhinestones to highlight the light blue paper running across the page. I tucked in one of those sweet bird cages into the cluster as well.


I added some pennants to the bottom right corner of the photo to balance out the layout.


 I also colored a topiary and tucked it into my cluster. I did a whole lot of water distressing on this page!


Here's a better view of the topiary.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow to see what I made for Heartfelt Creations! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!