Wednesday, June 10, 2015

wednesday...Father's Day Card ODBD


I have been busy making Father's Day cards these past few days and today I want to share one of these with you!


ODBD Products: Good Man, Workshop Tools Die, Pegboard and Hooks Die, Vintage Ephemera Collection

This card is inspired by this week's ODBD Sketch Challenge 242:
 
I just love these little tools and can't get enough of them! I made these in red since a lot of real tools are red and I thought it would be fun to have them look like the mini version. I used aluminum foil covered cardstock for the tips and this really makes them look almost real! This card is for my dad but my hubby kept saying "wow!" over and over again as I was making them! LOL It was too funny!
 
Here's a close up of the card:

 Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful take on the sketch, Amy!! I just love your tools with the silver and red and pegboard!! The texture and design is awesome!! Thanks for supporting the challenge and team my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!!! Love how made the tools!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!