Friday, October 23, 2015

friday...ODBD October Release Reminder

Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs October Release, here is the card I created using the new Flourished Alphabet, Elegant EmbellishmentsElegant Embellishments Dies, and Christmas Collections 2015 Papers!

For more inspiration using the October Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog.

ODBD Products: Flourished Alphabet, Elegant EmbellishmentsElegant Embellishments DiesFancy Foliage DieChristmas Collections 2015

For this card, I machine stitched all around my edges on my background pattern paper and adhered it unto my cardbase. I die cut a few greenery and added them to the top of the card and I trimmed the top off. I added a gold ribbon and a bow to the center. For the ornaments, i stamped them with black archival ink on a shiny gold cardstock and I added the letters to spell out the word JOY. I hung my ornaments from the top with gold trim.

Here's a close up of the card:


Here are the NEW Products that I used for this card:


For more inspiration please visit the rest of the talented ODBD designers:
Sandee * Cathy * Julie * Robin * Amy (you are here!)* Dawn * Lori * America

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Follow Me

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teamie. What a fab use of the alphabet stamps for the pretty ornaments. Gorgeous colors and cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Amy... so homey! Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, Amy! Love the gold ornaments & foliage at the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!