Saturday, October 24, 2015

saturday...one die, two Christmas cards

I want to quickly share two cards that I made with the new ODBD Adore Him Die. It's gorgeous and the possibilities are endless! These are just two cards that I've made with it so far:


ODBD Products: Adore Him DieBeautiful Boho Paper PadChristmas Paper Collection 2013

For this card, I matted a blue and a white/silver pattern paper on dark blue cardstock and machine stitched all around the edges. i added a big pearl in each comer of the paper and adhered to a card base. I die cut the sentiment from the Adore Him Die twice, in silver and dark blue, and layered them over each other to create a shadow behind it. I finished it off with some stickles, pearls and a blue ribbon on the side.

Close up of the card:


Here's my second card:

ODBD Products: Adore Him DieChristmas Paper Collection 2013Leafy Edged Border Dies

For this card, I die cut a border from the Leafy Edged Border Dies and added it over the left side of the card over a bird pattern paper. I added a gold ribbon and a bow to the left side as well. I die cut and added the sentiment over the center and added some pearls as decorations.

Close up of the card:


Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great weekend!

Follow Me

1 comment:

  1. I love both cards! The first is elegant with the silver and blue; your second has a warm country feel, perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!