Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New items for sale on eBay



Ok, so I finally listed about 10 new paper piecings and tear bears on eBay. I've had them finished for about 5 days but because of the holidays I couldn't list them until today. Here's a preview of what I listed:










Lot of 6 elegant Christmas handmade flowers.


Lot of 6 elegant, glittery snowflakes.






Lot of 3 tear bears with pink glittery Santa's hat.


Lot of 3 tear bears with felt Santa's hat.

Thanks for looking and if you are interested in any of these items, don't forget to check out my eBay. I do have more items for sale there right now ranging from premade pages to paper piecings. I do custom orders too! Right now I have a promotion that if you buy more than one of my paper piecings or pages, you only pay shipping for one and everything else ships for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!