Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sketch Challenge

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I did! We got together with our immediate family and had a blast. My mother in law is going better too.

Well, I haven't scrapbooked at all this weekend but I did go shopping on Black Friday and I'm sad to say that I didn't buy anything. On a happier note, my husband did get me a computer on Black Friday so it should be coming soon by mail! It's time to upgrade to Windows 7.... (I must admit that I'm a little scared).

Ok, back to the original business...
I'm hosting a sketch challenge at Pages in Time. The members will submit a sketch by Dec. 31 and on Jan 1, the Design Team will choose a winning sketch and use it to make a layout! I will also feature the winning sketch on my blog! Now you too can challenge the Design Team! Here is the link to it!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!