Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Layouts

I finally finished two pages for my wedding album!

INTRODUCTION PAGE


Close ups


This layout took a few hours to complete. I handmade the green swirl with stickles (I love that stuff!). I also made the little picket fence and stickles it with Platinum stickle. I threaded some lace between the fence, added some Prima flowers, and some handmade butterflies. I also handmade the title, with a little help from the Pazzles. I cut everything with the Pazzles and then roughed up the edges of the letters in 'Cinderella' to give it a distressed but soft look to them. Then, I added some more stickle and tiny handmade butterflies. I love how this page turned out!

BRIDE


Close ups


This page was easier to make. Again, I cut the title and the black flourishes with my Pazzles and roughed up the edges of the title to give it a softer look. I used Prima flowers, which I found out matched perfectly with my outdoor wedding pictures and added some handmade butterflies. The crystal bling was actually part of my bouquet so I used it to embellish this page. I handcut the background paper into a scalloped circle and mount it on white cardstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!