Monday, December 21, 2009

One more LO!

Ok, so I had to do another layout! LOL
I volunteered to be a mystery hostess in scrapbook.com for the ABC challenge, round 11 DEF set of letters. The letters were:

D-Doodling: I doodled the diamond shapes inside the bling circle. I also doodles the dots going around the rep die cut paper, and the butterfly's trail. (I got the idea for the doodled diamonds from Gabrielle)
E-extra stickles! (use more than 3 different colors): I used black, red, and platinum
F-fence: cream fence in the bottom right corner cut out with my pazzles

and here's what I came up with!


I used my own sketch for this LO. I handmade the rose in the corner as well as the butterflies. The black flourishes and the fence were cut with my Pazzles.

On another note, I'm getting ready to start Project 365 for 2010! I've been pre making digital LOs so that I just have to add pictures and journaling to the pages! I plan on making a slide show with the finished LOs and possibly print them out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!