Monday, June 14, 2010

monday...


I have some exiting news to share with you!
I received an e-mail yesterday afternoon from Irene Swain who writes for The Examiner in Miami. Here's what she wrote: "Your "With This Ring I Thee Wed" layout has been chosen as one of two winners in the paper category of Examiner's week 5 wedding-themed scrapbook contest." I'm very exited about this! Here's her online article about my layout which happens to be one of my favorite.

On another note, I finished a digi double layout today.


The left page is based on Sketchy Thursdays' sketch for this week which I liked a lot. Of course, I added another page since I wanted to make a double layout for these pictures.


Left page


Right page


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!