Monday, August 16, 2010

monday...

I have a layout and a card that I have to share with you.

The first one is a layout inspired by The Color Room's palette #18.


This will be my first page in my anniversary album. I took this pic of the boat when we were going back to it from Nassau, Bahamas. Like I said before, the colors are based on TCR#18. The two smaller scrap papers are actually digital paper that I printed and inked. Love how they look in the page! I handmade both blue flowers and the little envelope which holds our inboard card (I can't find my husband's so mine is the only one there for now). The flourish is a cut-out with my pazzles. I think the silver stickles are too much but I can't figure out a way to get rid of them without breaking the layout so they will stay! lol

I used Robin's water technique on my background paper and absolutely love how it looks! It reminds me of the ocean. Below are a few close ups so you can get a better idea of the embellies.



I also want to share a card that I made today based on this week's TCR#19 palette.



Again, everything here is handmade-the flower, butterflies, clock, and leaves. I used a template by Rebecca Ludens provided to us in by Colorful Creations for their blog challenge: to use the template and make a card.

Here's a close up picture of the card:


Thanks for stopping by and come back a little later because I have something else to share with you today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!