Monday, September 6, 2010

monday...

Happy Labor Day Bloggers!



First of all, I want to thank you for stopping by my blog! I have exiting news to share with you today. I'm starting to sell pre-made scrapbook pages on eBay again as well as paper piecings and tear bears. I already have one double layout listed on eBay right now. Below are the details. Click on this link to go and check it out!




Here are both pages side by side. It can be used for either a boy or a girl or both! It will work well for fall pictures of your little one playing on the leaves, or picking pumpkins at a patch. This layout features four of my little tear bears, two boys and two girls all dressed in fall colored clothes. I also drew and hand cut all the vines, leaves and pumpkins. Of course, that big tree uniting the two pages is also handcut, drawn and pieced by me. There are four visible spots for pictures. You can either use a 4x6 picture of you can crop it to 4x4 and will still look fine! All the flowers are attached to double sided tags. One side has pretty pattern paper that you can use to add smaller pictures or a quick note and the other side has lines for you to journal all those special memories. The background is machine stitched for support and embellishment as well as the photo mats.

Here's a close up of the left side:


Here's a close up of the right side:


Finally, here are some close ups of the tear bears and piecings:








Don't forget to check here regularly since I will start posting teaser pictures of the layouts and piecings that I will be listing! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work! It will make someone very happy, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!