Tuesday, October 12, 2010

tuesday...

Hi everyone! I had a wonderful weekend at Island of Adventure and Universal Studios! We got back on Sunday night and we rested on Monday because everyone got back sore from walking so much. Here are a few pics that we took during the trip:













We had a lot of fun!

Well, I don't have much energy after that trip so I settled down and worked on two cards instead. Teh first on is a birthday card for my aunt's birthday today. I had everything cut up and ready for it but hadn't glued it down yet because I was stil deciding if I liked it or not. I ended up liking it and leaving it as it was.


I used CRC #26 and their sketch too. I handmade the roses and added a butterfly and some flourishes in black. The sentiment is a banner made our of paper. I embossed both lighter papers using the cuttlebug.

The second card is based on a pagemaps sketch and it's a Christmas card.

I handmade the poinsettias using my own tutorial. The sentiment is a rub-on that I've had for years. I think it was a RAK.

Thanks for stopping by and please come back again for my Sketchy Thursdays reveal this Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. awww love the photos!!!! and I am lovin anything with JOY ...lol! your cards are sooo pretty! Gotta check out your tutorial...flowers are sooo beautiful!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!