Friday, July 22, 2011

friday...Christmas gift set

As we celebrated Christmas in July over at AWDML, it got me thinking that I should probably start making my Christmas cards for this year or if anything, small hostess gifts for those Christmas parties that we will attend this year.

Well, I came up with a small Christmas cards and tags set:


and here is the opened box with all it's contents:


I only used 2 sheets of pattern paper and 2.5 sheets of 8.5"x11" cardstock for this gift set. To make it look elegant, I embossed (wet and dry embossing) and punched the edges with my Martha Stewart punch. The cards themselves are 4.25"x4.25" and can be used as Thank You cards or even as Christmas cards. They each say a different word: hope, love, joy, and peace.



I hope I have inspired you today to start working on your Christmas cards and/or gift sets!

Supplies Used-
cardstock: Bazzill, Colorbok;
patterned paper: Scenic Route;
ink: Tim Holtz Vintage Photo, Tim Holtz Pad Embossing;
embossing powder: Ranger Tim Holtz Embossing Powder;
tools: Cutttlebug, Marvy Embossing Tool, Martha Stewart Punch;
pen: Signo white pen;
other: white ribbon and blue ribbon from stash

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely set! I love snowflakes, so this is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!