Sunday, September 18, 2011

sunday...Birds of a Feather Kit GDT projects

Today I want to share with you two more projects that I made with Birds of a Feather Kit September Kit.

The first project is a frame that I altered to hold my wedding  picture.


I forgot to take a picture of the frame before but it was a dark wooden frame from the dollar store. I did a crackling effect to make it look more antique and used white and cream to do so. I used the GORGEOUS Webster flower and pins to accent my frame as well as an orange pattern paper. I made some fun black rolled flowers to compliment the orange and added some Primas (green flowers) from my stash.

here is a close up of the flower cluster:


My other project is a girly birthday card:


I punched my cardstock with my Martha Stewart lace punch and did the same thing for the pattern paper. I handmade some paper roses using my tutorial. For the roses, I used a solid color for the center for added contrast and stickled the edges. It so much easier to make a card with your scraps as soon as you finish a layout because everything is out already!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!