Thursday, September 1, 2011

thursday...AWDML September 1 Reveal-American Crafts (1/3)

Good afternoon everyone! I'm happy to be back here in the blogging world sharing my projects with you!
Today is the first of September which means reveal day over at A Walk Down Memory Lane (AWDML) and this month's featured manufacturer are American Crafts and The Greeting Farm (more on this manufacturer on the 15th!) and why should I care, you say? Well, I'm happy to announce that this whole month American Craft and The Greeting Farm products are 25% off over at AWDML!
Ok, enough talking. Let's get to the fun part!

I got to work with the American Crafts Campy Trails collection and I must say, I enjoyed this line more that I expected it! I didn't use it for camping pictures but for a baby boy (my newborn nephew!)'s baby album that I'm happy to say, I finally finished it (the baby is almost 3 months old already!).


Supplies-
cardstock: American Craft-(Chestnut);
patterned paper: American Crafts-Campy Trails (Appleton Cove, Caribou Creek, Wolf Creek, Rocky Point, Sunset Point);
buttons: Buttons Galore Button Bonanza Spring Green;
other: mulberry paper,

Since its a premade album, I only included pictures of the baby when he was 1 and 2 months old and left the space for my SIL to add the pictures as the baby grows. I handmade all the little tear bears and gave them little baseball hat and I absolutely LOVE how they turned out! For the month labels, I fuzzy cut the banners from the Sunset Point pattern paper and printed the months with my printer.

Here are a few close ups of this double pager:

Left Page


Right Page











I hope that you enjoyed looking through my baby themed double pager! Have a great long weekend and do come back on Tuesday as I'll be sharing another layout using yet again the American Crafts Campy Trails Collection!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!