Saturday, November 12, 2011

saturday...AWDML November 1 Reveal- Bo Bunny Press (5/6)

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Today I have a very fun project to share with you-my very first altered photo box!
Here is what I started with:


and here it is, completely altered and ready to go to a new home complete with a matching card!

Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Bo Bunny Press Gabrielle Collection-Elegance, Dot;
letter stickers: Bo Bunny Press Gabrielle Collection Gabrielle Combo
stickers: Bo Bunny Press Gabrielle Collection Gabrielle Combo
bling: Kaisercraft clear rhinestones, Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal;
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
stamps: Prima Notary Stamp, Fiskars All Year Greeting clear stamps;
tools: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals dies, Cuttlebug machine, 
other: sewing Machine, leaves and flowers from Michaels flower dept.

here is a close up of the box:


I had a lot of fun playing with Bo Bunny's Gabrielle's Collection! I wanted to keep some of the white from the box so I used my Prima script stamp and stamped on the lid's edges with black archival ink and distressed the corners with Vintage Photo ink. I used the papers only for the top of the box and a strip on the sides. I only used 2 sheets of pattern paper to make this project!


I took advantage of the gorgeous and huge butterfly on the paper and centered my handmade flower cluster on it. I use tim Holtz Tattered Florals for the flowers and leaves from Michales' flower department. I finished by adding some butterflies and liquid pearls dots randomly around the cluster.

here is another close up of the flowers:


I also made a matching card for the recipient, who happens to be my mom!


Finally, here are a few pictures of the content of the box:



She absolutely loved the altered box but she loved even more the handmade cards that I included for her! She says that now she wont have to buy another greeting card! :)


Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate all of your comments. Have a wonderful weekend!
Remember that this month Bo Bunny Press and Maya Road products are 25% off in the A Walk Down Memory Lane store!

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!