Wednesday, November 30, 2011

wednesday...double pager tip

I have a quick money saving tip for you tonight! Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you don't have enough pattern paper for a double pager? It happens to me a lot since I usually buy enough paper from a specific collection to make or one layout (and then buy some more if I really like the collection!) but sometimes I end up doing a double pager for those pictures and the paper is not enough. My solution? Cut everything in half and mat onto a cardstock!

This is what I did in my latest double pager using Bo Bunny Timepiece Collection:


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Bo Bunny Press Timepiece Tick Tock, Stripes;
stickers: Bo Bunny Press Love is All Cardstock Stickers;
bling: Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal, Ranger Icicle Stickles;
embellishments: Tim Holtz locket keys;
ink: Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Embossing Distress Ink, American Crafts Embossing Powder Clear;
stamps: Prima Notary Stamp;
tools: Tim Holtz Tattered Florals dies, Cuttlebug machine, Sizzix decorative flourishes die set, Tim Holtz paper distresser, Fiskars Stylus, Martha Stweart Around the Page punch-Double Loops, Marvy Uchida heat embossing tool, Pazzles Inspiration Machine; 
other: sewing Machine, vellum paper, Epson printer, doily, lace

I wanted both pages to be symmetrical (pattern paper wise anyway) but only had one sheet of Tick Tock and one of Stripe pattern papers so I cut them in half and added a lace to cover up the division.


I hope this helps and stretches out your paper stash a bit more when working with double pagers or even with single page layouts!


***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!