Friday, December 23, 2011

friday...AWDML December 1 Reveal- Bella BLVD (4/4)

Happy Friday! I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve! Does your family gets together on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? My side of the family gets together the 24th and my hubby's gets together on the 25th so it works out perfectly for us! We spend the 24th with my family, open presents early the next day, and come over to my in-laws to open some more presents and have dinner later that day.

Anyway, if you are still working on those last minute gifts, here is a very easy solution. Buy gift cards and hand-make the gift card holders for a handmade touch!




Supplies-
cardstock: Recollections;
patterned paper: Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes (Trees for Sale, North Pole, Borders);
bling: Ranger Stickles (Icicle);
pens: Ranger Opaque White pen;
other: fasteners, ribbon

I found this awesome tutorial over at 3peas that is just genius and so easy to do! It took me less than 10 minutes to make these two gift card holders! I used Bella BLVD Christmas Wishes Collection for these gift card holders.

I'm working on an even easier way of making these! Come back next Friday and I will show you how to make my version of these really cute gift card holders!

Remember that this month's featured manufacturers are Bella BLVD and Stamping Scrapping (a stamping company whose stamps that match the Spellbinders Nestabilities!). This means that this whole month these two manufactures' products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!

***All the Products in BOLD can be purchased from A Walk Down Memory Lane online store.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!