Tuesday, February 14, 2012

tuesday...AWDML February 1 Reveal-Nikki Sivils (3/3)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that you are having a special day with your loved one (s). My husband is working today until late so we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day tomorrow instead. :)

Well, today I do have one layout to share with you.

Remember that this month's featured manufacturers at A Walk Down Memory Lane are Nikki Sivils and Inky Antics. This means that this whole month Nikki Sivils and Inky Antics products are 25% off over at the AWDML store!


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill;
patterned paper: Nikki Sivils It's Raining, It's Pouring Wellies, Nikki Sivils We Are Family Family Picture Diecut, Nikki Sivils We Are Family Border Strips;
letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type CS Alpha Brown, Nikki Sivils We Are Family CS Stickers;
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo);
pens: American Crafts Percision Pen (Black), Ranger Opaque White pen;
tools: Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page (Scallop 3 Dot);
other:sewing machine

For this layout, I used Nikki Sivils We are Family Picture Die Cut paper. These pictures were taken in 2010 at Comic Con, Miami and I've been looking for the perfect papers for them and the die cut paper was perfect!


I made a few paper rosettes (come back on the 24th and I'll share step by step how I made the whole layout!) using Nikki Sivils pattern paper and embellie stickers. I also had a Spiderman pack of flat stickers with white borders (yeah, remember those?) which I hand cut the white out and used a few to embellish the layout.


To liven it up, I made a banner and tugged it between the rosette and red die cut paper to add some layers and depth.


I had fun with he title! I spelled Miami with Nikki Sivils Blue alphas and then used smaller Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas to spell comic con right over it! I left the space to the left of the pictures black so that my hubby can journal on it since we went to Comic Con mostly for him. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!