Monday, April 30, 2012

monday...Cosmo Cricket buttons cupcake card

Today I want to share with you my new favorite buttons- Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Buttons!

Now, don't get me wrong, I love all Cosmo Cricket buttons as their quality is exceptional but the Salt Air Collection is my favorite. I just love the colors included in the collection!

Here's a card that I made using about half of the pack (about 13 buttons) to make a cupcake:


Supplies-
cardstock: Bazzill 12x12 Cardstock Sugar CookieBazzill 12x12 Cardstock Pinecone;
buttons: Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Buttons;
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain);
stamp: Basic Grey Delta Series Acrylic Stamps Birthday Hat;
tools: Cuttlebug Machine, Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder (Script), Tim Holtz Paper Distresser;
other: ribbon, floss, cardboard, 


It is a pretty simple card (by my standards) but the button cupcake gives it a special touch. I embossed the cardstock and double matted it. I inked and distressed all the edges and added a brown ribbon through the bottom.

Here's a close up of the cupcake:

Thanks for stopping by today! Add a pack to your cart today and I can assure you that you will not be dissapointed!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!