Saturday, April 28, 2012

saturday...Cosmo Cricket double layout

Today I get to share with you the double pager that I made for AWDML last week using Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Collection.

This was my first time using Cosmo Cricket supplies and I have to say that I found a new favorite manufacturer! I just love the
ir papers and embellies, especially their buttons!

Here's the double pager that I made using Salt Air Collection Kit and the matching Salt Air Buttons:


Supplies-
cardstock: Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Sea/Ivory Solid, Bazzill;
patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Collection Kit;
letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type CS Alpha CreamFancy Pants Hot Chocolate CS Alpha Stickers;
buttons: Cosmo Cricket Salt Air Buttons;
bling: Ranger Stickles (Diamond);
stamp: Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Flowers PreCut Set;
ink: StazOn Timber Brown Archival Ink;
tools: EK Success Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Scallop 3 Dot, Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Flourishes Set, Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Die, Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Labels 4, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser;

other: sewing machine, floss

I used my 1st year anniversary snorkeling pictures because the pattern paper colors were perfect for them. This layout is inspired by Sketch Support Sketch #24.

I fuzzy cut some water drops and re-arranged them into a splash on the right side of the layout. I cut some circles, distressed and machine stitched them and added them as decoration.


I used the cute patterns to made embellies like this sweet little fish. I cut it out of the pattern paper , inked the edges and added him to the cluster. I also added some stickles to highlight his fins.


I also made some flowers in cream and blue/green cardstock and finished them by adding a button for the center.


I distressed the edges to give it a laid back feel to the layout and machine stitched them to give them a touch of elegance. I just love layers!

Finally, I'll leave you with a better look at each side of the double layout.
Here's my left page:


and the right page:


I hope you took advantage of the Cosmo Cricket sale last week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!