Monday, June 18, 2012

monday...graduation card

Hi everyone! I'm here today sharing with you my newest favorite 6"x6" paper pad! It is the MME's Lost & Found II-Breeze and it's simply amazing! This stack has more masculine colors such as brown, blues and greens but you can definitely use them for feminine projects too!



Below is a graduation card that I made for my little cousin who just graduated from 5th grade. She loves blue and butterflies so I combined these two things into this easel card!


Supplies-
cardstock: DCWV;
patterned paper: MME's Lost & Found II (Breeze);
letter stickers: Cosmo Cricket Mini Mono alphas (cream), American Craft Thickers;
pearls: Recollections White Pearls;
ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain);
stamp: Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Garden Delights PreCut Set (HCPC 3306);
tools: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Spellbinders Labels 18, HC Decorative Butterfly-Border Die (HCD 702), Tim Holtz Paper Distresser;
other: sewing machine

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and I hope that you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!