Thursday, June 28, 2012

thursday...Scrap That! June Kit-Layout #3 and a card

Today is Thursday which means that the weekend is almost here! Today I want to share with you my last layout and a card that I made using Scrap That! June Kit.


Pure romance



I used the Main Kit and the Embellishment add-on for this layout. The doily and rhinestones on the butterflies' bodies are from my stash. I used another one of my engagement photos for this layout.



I fuzzy cut the bird cages and used them as embellies. 


I die cut a few leaves and added them to the flower clusters. I also handmade and added a few butterflies. You can find a tutorial on how to make your own butterflies HERE.

Below are a few more close ups of the gorgeous flowers and lace included in this month's kit:




My last project is an Anniversary card for my hubby.


Happy 3rd Anniversary Card



I used the Main Kit and the Embellishment add-on for this card. The black and white cardstocks are from my stash. This is my hubby's anniversary card! We just celebrated our 3rd year anniversary and I thought he deserved a bigger than normal card. This card measures 4"x10.5". 



I went for something a bit romantic and made little his/hers heart shaped dress and tux and used the bird on the pattern paper as an embellie.


Below are a few close ups of the card:




Thanks for stopping by today! I really appreciate all the comments! Come back tomorrow for the July Blog Hop reveal for Scrap That!'s July Kit "Summer in my Garden". You don't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Both projects are gorgeous! Your designs are always so pretty! The heart tux and wedding gown are precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!