Monday, August 27, 2012

monday...clear anniversary card

If you are looking for the RAK, please go HERE!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I hope that where you are the weather is a bit better than here! Today we woke up in Orlando, FL with a Tropical Storm thread and it's very rainy, windy and gloomy. Perfect day to stay home and watch movies and scrapbook all day!

Today, I want to share with you the clear card that I made for AWDML last week.

Here's the clear card that I made using the Fancy Pants Transparent Die Cuts Bracket Book Set:


I used two of the brackets to make my front and end of the clear card. I punched two holed and added ribbon to bind them together. I die cut two doilies and added one in the fron and back of the card. I then die cut 4 different size Labels 18 in pattern paper and cardstock and added these to the front, back and on the inside as well.



I handmade a few flowers and punched out a butterfly for the front.



Here's a picture of the inside of the card. Since it's a clear card you can see the doilies from the front and back so I just added the die cuts inside. I stamped a sentiment on the left side and left the right side blank so I can hand write my anniversary wishes. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a wonderful day and week everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Amazing card - inside and out with stunning details!! The handcrafted flowers are so sweet! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card...like all the detail info about it..thanks you share it.Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!