ScrapThat! ~ Canada's Best Kit Club is looking for a Design Team Coordinator to join our Team!
Design Team members receive:
1. FREE PRODUCT - A full monthly kit plus the embellishment add-on kit, valued at well over $50 retail.
2. GENEROUS DISCOUNT - A 30% discount on all product purchases that will fit in the box with your kit to ship free of charge!
3. FAME & GLORY - Your photo and bio on our Design Team page!
What we ask of you:
- A 6-month term beginning September 2012
- First point of contact with the ScrapThat! Design Team
- Design exclusivity to ScrapThat! Product manufacturer sites are fine, but we must be the only online store/kit club that you design for.
- You must have a blog and Facebook account and update it regularly each week including posts about projects you’ve created from the kit, design tips etc. We ask that you also have links to our site on your blog and any other sites you are involved with where allowable.
- Minimum of two projects created every month with the kit. 90% of each project must contain kit contents. One layout must use the main kit contents only, (no items from the add on kits). Both projects must be layouts, or they could be one layout and a mini album or altered item.
- Post your two kit designs, plus an additional two projects of your choice (made with your stash) in our gallery every month as well as to one other large gallery site, either www.Scrapbook.com or www.TwoPeasinaBucket.com. Postings on these sites must include *ScrapThat! Kit* in the title line.
- Projects must be well photographed; standard size we are using on the website is 640 x 480 rectangular & horizontal…no text or frames please. Have cropped and ready to be uploaded on our site (and your blog) the last Friday of each month.
- Submit your kit design work for publication when applicable to open calls. Where possible, credit must always be given for projects created using our kits.
- Input something into the Community forum and gallery. This is quite possibly the most important thing! We have a terrific on-line community and our members are of the utmost importance to us, so this is huge!
Specific to Design Team Coordinator
Ø Liaise between Design Team & Owner
Ø Stay current regarding design and product trending in order to contribute product ideas to include in the monthly kit and ideas of how to generate more subscribers/kit sales… provide feedback to owner
Ø Monthly, provide to owner the names/addresses and what was won for each of the contests throughout the month (spreadsheet will be provided)
Ø Monthly, coordinate the monthly blog hop and contest (in future, this can be handed off to a new designer joining the ScrapThat! team)
Ø Search for Designers to be part of the ScrapThat! Design Team
Ø Ensure ScrapThat! has a Guest Designer each month
Ø Should ScrapThat! be without a Guest Designer, pull together and manage an on-line activity for that month ie: an on-line Crop
Ø Name monthly kits
Should this be of interest, kindly apply prior to August 31, 2012 and submit a link to your blog, along with 3 of your favorite recent layouts; e-mail: email@example.com.