Monday, October 15, 2012

monday...ScrapThat! October Kit-Layout #3


Hi everyone! Today I have one last layout that I want to share with you that I made with the ScrapThat! October Kit.

This one is also slightly inspiraed by the October Sketch that I made for ScrapThat!




"Flower Girl"

I used the Main Kit and The Embellishment Add On for this layout. This layout is also based on the ScrapThat! October sketch but with a few modifications to make it unique but at the same time match the ring bearer's page since they go together in the album. 

Here are some close ups of this layout:







Again, I handmade the butterflies, leaves and title to match the rest of my wedding album.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Remember that the next ScrapThat! Blog hop is the 26th of October!

2 comments:

  1. HI.. This is sooo pretty, adorable photos, love the lacey feel with the diolleys.. love the flowers too!! how beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this is such a lovely page!! So much attention to detail, and I love your handcrafted elements!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!