Thursday, December 20, 2012

thursday...ScrapThat! December Kit-Layout #2

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday! December has been so hectic for me since we will be hosting Christmas dinner at our house for the first time this year and I completely forgot to post the rest of my projects using ScrapThat! December kit!

Here;s my next layout:

This layout is based on Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #1. I used ScrapThat!Main Kit only for this layout. The pictures were taken last year during Mickey Very Merry Christmas at the Magic Kingdom. I handmade leaves, chipboard light (you can find my tutorial here) and fuzzy cut the ornaments on the top left corner from BoBunny's yummy pattern papers. I absolutely love how this layout turned out!

Here are some close ups of my layout:







Thanks for stopping by my blog today. :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Page, Amy!! You totally rocked combining fun and elegant into one beautiful page!! ~ Have a blessed Christmas!! Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!