Friday, July 5, 2013

friday...ScrapThat! July Kit-Layout #1

I hope that you all are having a great week so far! I sure am!

Today I want to share my own take on the Scrapthat! July sketch and I also want to encourage you to play along with us this month!


(See details about the challenge here: Sketch Challenges)

and here's my take on it:

"Laughter" Layout

I used the Main Kit Only for this layout and the doily is from my stash.

My best friend took this picture while I was playing with her baby girl and it's one of my fav from when she came over! We had a great time and I definitely enjoyed having this baby girl here at home with me!


I handmade the roses and tulle flowers. Come back later this month and I'll show how how I did these pretty tulle flowers! For the roses, I followed Tracey S's awesome tutorial.


I made a little banner with the papers and added my title over it.


Here's another look at the sweet tulle flower and rose. 

Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate all of your comments! Have a great weekend!

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this picture of you! And of course your gorgeous HC flowers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful, the photo is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!