I used the Main Kit, The Embellishment Add On and Flower Add On for this one as well. The doily is from my stash. I handmade the leaves and butterfly as well as the title to match the rest of my wedding pages.
The flowers in this month's kit were absolutely gorgeous! I made some of my 'wedding leaves' as I like to call them and some butterflies and this layout came together pretty much on it's own. The leaves are from an old Pink Paislee collection (Origins). Back then, I fuzzy cut one of the leaves from their paper, scanned it, fixed it up on Photoshop and saved it to use on all of my wedding layout. Now, every time I want to use them for my album, I just pull it up and print them on a 4"x6" photo paper, fuzzy cut them and add stickles to highlight some areas. This way, the wedding album flowers better. I've also kept the title font (cut with my Pazzles Inspiration) and the butterflies (printed on vellum) the same throughout the album.
Here's a close up of the cluster. This green flock ribbon was just perfect for my wedding pages since the color of the bridesmaid dresses was this exact same green color! I added some white pearls to the center of the flowers in the ribbon to dress it up a bit.
I double matted the picture to add attention to it. I also die cut a corner flourish out of the cork sheet included in the kit to add to my photo. The die is from Heartfelt Creations and can be found here.
Close up of my title. All of my titles in the wedding album look the same. They are all the same font cut with my Pazzles Inspiration, ran through the Cuttlebug with the dots embossing folders, matted in black and the dots are highlighted with Diamond stickles. The second smaller black font is also the same throughout the album and it's used for the smaller words.