Monday, July 1, 2013

monday...ScrapThat! July Kit and Craftpon layout and wedding card

Happy Monday Bloggers! I'm so exited because, as you are reading this blog post, I'm on my way to Seattle for our vacation and to meet the newest addition-baby Jacob! (His pictures will probably make it into my scrapbooking layouts very soon!). Yay!

So, today I have a fun post to share with you. You see, I found out about this Etsy store Craftpon from Honk Kong and ordered a few items and I have to say, they are simply gorgeous! Also, their shipping is very impressive since I got my items within a week!

Here's a layout that I made with the Scrapthat! July Kit and the new goodies from Craftpon's Etsy store:

This is a picture that I took of my mom at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden back in 2008 in front of a gigantic tree. It was so beautiful and peaceful there that day and I loved the fact that we spent some time together that day. 

These larger flowers are Primas from the July Scrapthat! Kit. The small white blooms and brown ribbon flower centers are from the Etsy store. You can find the brown flowers HERE and the white flowers HERE. The little vintage skeleton key is also from Craftpon's Etsy store and can be found HERE.


Here's a better look at the embellies. The leaves stamps and dies are from Heartfelt Creations and can be found HERE and HERE.


Another quick look at the cluster. The lace is also from Craftpon's Etsy store and can be found HERE and it's just simply gorgeous! I have some left and I'm sure that it will make its way into my wedding pages very soon!


Here's another look at the gorgeous lace. I added some white pearls to the small flowers on the lace. The alphas are in the July ScrapThat! Kit.


I handmade this butterfly with  the Heartfelt Creations Posy Patch Garden Delights PreCut Set and coordinating die out of thin chipboard. I used Diamond Glaze over the whole butterfly and added some white pearls to form its body.


Quick peek at the wooden buttons that I also got from the etsy store. I added a small jute bow and instantly turned them girly for this layout. I have a few left and will be suing them in a masculine layout because I know they will be an amazing embellie to add to a masculine page!

With the Scrapthat! Kit I also made a wedding card that measures 6"x6":

Hubby and I have a lot of friends getting married this year  (must be a great year for weddings!) so I made this card. I used the gorgeous brown ribbon flowers for my folded back top right corner and I love how this turned out!


Here's a better look at this corner! I finished the corner off with a large white pearl.


I used the lace for this wedding card because I knew it would look amazing! I paired it with Heartfelt Creations doily heart die and wedding sentiment. I added small liquid pearl drops around the edges and two of those gorgeous vintage skeleton keys.


Here's a quick peek inside the card before we write our wishes for the couple. Hard to see but I added stickles to highlight the stamped image int he corner.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I really appreciate it! Have a great week!

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page and card! Love the embellies.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little detail comes together in this gorgeous layout...like a symphony. I love your use of the text banners...and that lace! So much beautiful texture....Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous page and card Amy!! Love all your amazing details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey
    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!