Monday, September 30, 2013

monday...Sept Swirlydoos RR layout

Happy Monday! I just got back from Miami a little bit ago. We had so much fun with our friends and family! :)

Today I'm sharing my Swirlydoos Sept Layout RR! I followed Jan's GORGEOUS layout and this is what I came up with!



The theme for this month was: BEGINNINGS so I chose to scrap about my hubby and I's first home that we purchased last year. I have hidden journaling and extra pictures of the interior of the house behind the main picture. I used an older line of Prima papers that i still had around in my stash along with some Petaloo flowers.

here are some close ups:






Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a great rest of the week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!