Monday, December 23, 2013

monday...Swirlydoos December Kit Layout #4

It's Christmas week! Happy Monday! We had a wonderful time celebrating Christmas early with our family down in Miami this weekend.
Today, I want to share another layout I made with Swirlydoos December Kit, Joyeux Noel!


I just love how this second layout turned out! My mother in law took this picture of my hubby and I on Christmas day in front of our tree last year and I just LOVE it! Our tree was white, silver and blue but we wore red and green so I kept the colors on this layout to a minimum to make the picture the focal point. 


I used all the neutral embellies in the kit and on the Add On Flower Kits for this layout. 


The title chippie and cheese cloth are from my stash.


I used the rub ons under my photo to mimic stamped images. I love how it looks and how much easier it was to actually use a rub on as opposed to a stamp!

Wishing you all an early very Merry Christmas! :)

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!