Thursday, December 12, 2013

thursday...Swirlydoos December Kit Layout #1

Hi everyone! I hope you are in full swing of the Christmas Spirit by now! I went shopping yesterday and the day before and now I'm almost done with Christmas shopping! Being pregnant during the holiday season has sure put a toll on me as usually by this time of the year I'm always done and everything has been wrapped. I haven't even done Christmas cards yet this year! :/

Anyway, today I want to share with you a NON Christmas layout of me at 20 weeks using the Swirlydoos December Kit, Joyeux Noel! This is a gorgeous Christmas kit perfect for all of your holiday pictures but this first layout is not a holiday one!

"20 wks" Layout

I hit the halfway point in my pregnancy during Thanksgiving week and I wanted to remember it since it is a milestone. I used the golds and browns with red accents to scrap these two pics of me. I made this layout girly and frilly and I love it!


I used doilies and lacy punches to achieve this look. I also used a lot glittery butterflies and those gorgeous red blooms included in this month's kit. I used the smaller frame to add my title (20 Wks) and the larger one for a picture of me making a heart over my belly.

Here's a close up of the other side. You can see how I used the larger frame here. I also used the frilly picks included int he kit for this layout as well as a few layers under the main picture. I lightly distressed all the layers and machine stitched them as well.


Here's another view of the gorgeous satin blooms and embellies!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really appreciate all your comments! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Amarrilys! Congrats and you look amazing! We have a new little one in the family! Two weeks old today my grandson Jaxon. My baby had a baby (she's 23). Smiles all around. Can't wait to get my kit! All the best to you and yours this holiday season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, I love all the layers! Congrats on your pregnancy too!, you look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!