Monday, January 20, 2014

monday...Prima January BAP and Swirlydoos

It's Monday (again!)! Today I'd like to share this fun layout that I made for Prima's January BAP as well as Swirlydoos January RR! (Thanks for the inspiration Kim and Hanne!)


This sweet picture is of my puppy Bella when she was 'brand new'! I believe she was 2 weeks old here. She was such a cutie pie! I used the Prima sketch as a base for my layout but ended up adding more layers under the photo. Can't quite master the 'empty space' concept. Oh well!

Here's Prima's January BAP:


Everything in this layout is Prima, except for the small white doily and ribbon and liquid pearls.


I even used the packaging from the Prima vine that I used on this layout! It was just too pretty to throw away plus it gave me a neutral background paper to add to my layout!


Everything here I've had in my stash and I figured it was time to use them all! the papers are from the Love Story Collection and the background paper is from a Prima Ledger Pad that I picked up at Hobby Lobby a few years back. I did a light stenciling with my Vintage Photo ink and the Prima flower mask to give it a bit of texture and dimension (also following the sketch).


I did some distressing on all the layers but kept them white for a crisp and clean look this time. I love how the light masking adds so much to the layout!


I added some pearl swirls that I cut up into smaller pieces and some wooden clocks from the Swirlydoos January Kit.

Here's a side view of the layout. I love how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and have a wonderful week!

Follow Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!