Thursday, February 20, 2014

thursday...Swirlydoos February Kit Layout #2, 3 and 4

Happy Thursday! I'm so exited to share with you that I finished my wedding albums! YES! After almost 5 years after the wedding I'm finally done! I'm so exited!!! :)

Here are the last 3 wedding layouts:

"Sweet Kisses" Wedding Layout
For this layout, I used the main kit only! I just loved the flowers included in this month's main kit and had to use them to make a huge cluster right next to my photo. The white doily and purple rhinestone flowers as well as the title letters are from my stash.

Here are some close ups:








"Memories" Wedding Layout
I used all the neutrals papers and embellies from the kit. I did a lot of tearing, distressing, layering and punch work to create this fun layout of my hubby and I during our second photo shoot at the beach during our wedding day. I used flowers from the Flower Add On Kit as well as the main kit. From my stash I used the Prima bling that I've had saved for a while and the white roses. The white resin clock is from a previous Swirlydoos kit.

Here are some close ups:








Untitled Wedding Layout
Finally, for this slightly more elegant wedding page, I used the black background paired with a pretty purple roses paper and flowers from both the Flower Add On Kit and the main kit.The bling is from my stash and I handmade the butterflies to match the rest of my wedding album.

Here are some close ups:




...and there you have it! The very last 3 layouts for the album! Although I've loved working with my wedding pictures, I'm kind of relieved that the albums are done so I can concentrate on baby layouts! Come back in a few days and I'll share a layout of my baby shower! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Follow Me

2 comments:

  1. I do miss your floral work at Heartfelt Creations! I always found your projects to be so much more beautiful and inspiring than anyone else. Glad I found your blog...now I can see your latest floral displays whenever I have time. Thanks for sharing your paper crafting talents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!