Monday, March 31, 2014

monday...Swirlydoos March Kit Layout #5 (and a goodbye)

Happy Monday! Welcome to my very last layout for Swirlydoos as my DT contract is over using their March Kit, Salutations! I want to thank Krissy for giving me the opportunity to design for Swirlydoos. It was definitely a dream come true!


I used the neutral colors for this layout of me during my baby shower back in February. My cousin took a few pictures of me and I fell in love with this one and had to scrap it right away! The glittery picks included in this kit are perfect for achieving the outdoorsy feel I wanted while keeping the layout elegant.

Here are some close ups of this layout:






Thank you for stopping by my blog today and for all of your support and lovely comments! Have a great week everyone! :)

Follow Me

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Can't wait to see that baby boy of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! You are looking beautiful too. Soon you will have baby pictures to use in your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous this is!!!!!
    Wishing you and your family all the best...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!