Wednesday, March 19, 2014

wednesday...Swirlydoos March Kit Layout #2

Happy Wednesday! It's the middle of the week! Today I'm back sharing with you another layout that I made with the Swirlydoos March Kit, Salutations!

"Motherhood" Layout
For this layout, I used a white square doily from my stash which I framed with the gorgeous red trim included in the kit. I used another picture which I love from when I turned 32 weeks.


I used a few flowers from the Flower Add-On Kit and stamped and die cut the leaves to compliment the layout. I inked the tips of the leaves with red and brown to give it a different hue. I also added some cute butterflies to my layout.


I layered a bunch of tags underneath my photo and I love how much dimension it gives the layout!


Finally, I cut out the title with my Pazzles Inspiration out of black cardstock.

Thanks for taking your time to look through my creations! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous page Amy! Love the hidden tag design and the title cut is gorgeous!! Sweet pic of you too!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!