Wednesday, April 8, 2015

wednesday...April ODBD and OWH

Quick post to share with you my take on April's Our Daily Bread Design Challenge by Operation Write Home. This month's theme is masculine card and I just got a new (to me!) Our Daily Bread Designs stamp that is perfect for masculine cards!

Here's what I came up with:

I stamped and lightly colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended them with OMS. I used a bunch of layers and inked the edges for a distressed, masculine look. I finally added some twine and two small brown circles as embellies to the bottom right corner and called it finished!

I love how it turned out and I'm so loving this new stamp! Here's one last look at my card:


Thanks for stopping by today and come back soon! Have a great day!

Follow Me

1 comment:

Thank you for taking your time to comment on my blog!